First Bank Mobile And Internet Banking (Step-By-Step Guide).
Do you want to know about first bank mobile and internet banking? If yes then this article is just for you. It is quite easy in this article I will be guiding you step by step on how to get started. From downloading the mobile application down to registering and making your first transactions.
With the first bank mobile applications, making transactions has never been easier, their services include quick transfer, quick airtime, balance inquiry e.t.c.
READ ALSO: Guaranty Trust Bank Mobile And Internet Banking (Step-By-Step Guide)
First thing first, download the first mobile application from the google play store for android users. For those using iPhone, you can get it on the Apple store but it is currently unavailable for window os.
First bank mobile application.
- Ensure you have data or wifi connection then head to Google or apple play store to download the first mobile.
- Click on the application after download, and if you are a first-time user click on the first-time user registration. Afterward, proceed to provide your Atm number and pin and click next.
- But if you are already an existing user, click activate the device and provide your pin and card number.
- You will get an OTP code sent to you through an SMS. Note: it is a one-time OTP code, put it in the required field then click next.
- Enter your mpin, ensure to use digits you can recall, it’s a five-digit code of your choosing. Hence proceed to include your two secret questions and answer.
That is all, you can now proceed to do your transactions on the first bank mobile application.
First Bank Internet Banking.
The first bank internet service is fast, secured, and reliable, it takes little or no effort at all to register for this service.
Steps To Register for First Bank Internet Service
- Go to www.firstbanknigeria.com
- Click on personal banking under services to commence your registration.
- Chose internet banking
- Input your number and pin and then proceed with the onscreen command for registration.
Finally having a mobile and internet banking will be beneficial to you as it aid in the ease of banking experience. Please if you have anything to add, do let me know in the comment section.