iBank UBA or Internet Banking service and phone/mobile banking service makes banking very easy for everyone. You may be thinking of internet fraudsters but you have no problem with them because all your online transactions with iBank UBA is very safe and secured.
This self-service allows every UBA customers to have full access to their accounts at anywhere, anytime on any devices that have internet access.
Requirements for iBank UBA slash internet banking services
- Smartphone (Android, phone or tablet) with good internet
- Active UBA Bank account
- UBA debit card
Step-by-step guide to register for iBank UBA / Internet banking service
Firstly, you will need to get your login details before you can start using United Bank of Africa online service. You can get your personal login details in three ways:
- Self service (Online)
- Visit nearest United Bank for Africa’s branch
- Through Phone Call (You can call their Customer Service with this number – +23416319822)
How to register for UBA Internet Banking online
- Log on to UBA online banking page
- Click on ‘Instant Self Registration’ under login button
- Fill out the form with some required informations e.g Account number, debit card details and click ‘Continue’ button.
- Create a strong password that you won’t easily forget for your account and confirm the security questions
- You are done and your online banking dashboard will display immediately.
After your registration, you can bookmark the page to your browser for easy access next time you want to use your iBank UBA.
However, the best and easiest way to use iBank UBA/Internet Banking service is through application (App).
How to download UBA Internet Banking App
For best and easy self service, every UBA Internet banking users have to download the bank App to their Smartphones. If you are an Android user then you can get it from Playstore in your phone an. iPhone users can get it from Apple Store.
Availability to make international transfer is one of the advantages of iBank UBA. You can easily transfer from your account to friends and family abroad in simple steps.
How to make international transfer in foreign currency with UBA online service.
- Open and login to your iBank UBA account
- At the left side, click on ‘Transfer & Payments & Fx international Transfer’
- Choose between the Swift or draft transfer
- Select your account
- Enter your account details and receiver’s details.
- State the purpose of the transfer and confirm all details before you send it.
- You will need to enter your token to confirm and complete the transfer.
How To Create A Professional Blog & Start Making Money From Blogging
6 Best Loan Apps In Nigeria 2020 & Mobile Loan App
How To Apply For Federal Ministry Of Youth & Sports Business Loan
Complete List Of Nigerian Banks USSD Codes For Mobile Banking
Top 6 Online Working Capital Loan Lenders To SMEs